If you’d like to download the one page pdf of the book club discussion questions please CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Book Club Questions for “GROG WARS”
- Did you find this story historically authentic?
- How did each of the main character’s childhoods affect their personality as an adult?
- How does the author portray women of the west and do you agree with her depiction?
- What was dating and matrimony like on the Oregon Trail?
- This story took place on several continents & the character’s background’s incorporated even more. Did the author stay true to the cultural aspects of each setting/character?
- Did you connect with any characters? Who is your favorite and why?
- What surprises, if any, did the book hold for you?
- Were there any decisions the characters made that you would have done differently?
- Does this book remind you of any other books or movies you have seen?
- Did this story evoke any strong emotions from you? Which one(s)?
- If the author were to write a spin-off sequel, which character would you most like to see continued?
- Did you like the author’s style? How would you describe it?
- What was your favorite scene from this book and why?
Have a question for the author? Email HistoricalHorseFeathers@gmail.com