Skip to content
- Did you find this story historically authentic?
- How did each of the main character’schildhoodsaffect their personality as an adult?
- How does the author portray women of the west and do you agree with her depiction?
- What was dating and matrimony like on the Oregon Trail?
- This story took place on several continents& the character’sbackground’sincorporatedeven more. Did the author stay true to the cultural aspects of each setting/character?
- Did you connect with any characters?Who is your favorite and why?
- What surprises,if any, did the book hold for you?
- Were there any decisions the charactersmade that you would have done differently?
- Does this book remind you of any other books or movies you have seen?
- Did this story evoke any strong emotions from you? Which one(s)?
- If the author were to write a spin-off sequel, which character would you most like to see continued?
Did you like the author’s style? How would you describeit?
What was your favorite scene from this book and why?